Monday, November 3, 2008

Jesus in the old testament

I am personally convinced that I have found Jesus in the Old testament, before he was born of Marry. In the book of Genisis there are a few occasions that people met a man that was later to be recognized as God, it what they saw was indeed a man this prove's that before Marry was born Jesus was. 
Read Genesis 18
Three men came to Abraham, one was refered to as Lord, this means that it was God. He was in the form of a human, so we see God in the form of a human, and Abraham talked with him. There was no bowing down of his head on the ground, it was as if a friend of Abraham had come to visit him. 
Also Read Genesis 16:7-14 
Who she origonally recognised as an Angel she later recognised to be the Lord(God)
Genesis 32:22-32
Jacob wrestles with God, It is very clear here of God in a form like a human. I believe this is the pre-incarnate of Jesus.


No comments: